If required I can help with speechwriting and editing to ensure maximum impact.

A point to bear in mind – roughly 65% of all human communication is non-verbal, 20% is the way we say something, and 15% is the actual words we use. Of course it is very important deciding what we should say, but let’s never forget the other 85%


Speechwriting and Editing

It is essential you give due and serious consideration to the Purpose, Content and Structure of your message. This, more than any other single factor, helps to develop essential levels of sustaining ‘inner-confidence’.

‘People remember very little of what you say, but they will never forget the way you made them feel’.

Knowing this will help to determine the purpose and content of your speech.

Ask the questions: What do I want them to understand? What do I want them to feel? What do I want them to do?

You are not in control of what people do, but you can be in control of what they understand and what they feel, and if they feel in a certain way, then possibly they will do what you’d like them to do.

There are numerous structural modules you could apply, but should you require guidance I have 2 ‘time-honoured’, theatrically-based, foolproof and powerful structures I can highly recommend. One is
‘numerically’ based, using the ‘power of threes’, and the second is ‘narrative’ based, using the power of ‘storytelling’ and ‘journey’. Both are simple, powerful and extremely effective.

Once you have your speech written, I can then guide you through the stages of ‘preparation’ and ‘delivery’.

‘People rehearse until they get it right. Professionals rehearse until they can’t get it wrong’.

Imagine what it does for your levels of self-confidence to walk onto a stage with powerful material, knowing that you can’t get it wrong. I can help you achieve this.